rengised :: everything technical

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Intelligent Stick

Yesterday (Aug14) I bought a 1gb flash disk from CDrKing. I made sure this was PQI, because I have trusted the brand since then. I bought an intelligent stick with a usb adaptor. Nice, because I had a tiny card inserted into an adaptor that looked cool. (the adaptor was transparent.)

Just this evening, I read through articles on the net about intelligent sticks. When I jumped into one article, I unexpectedly found this picture...



SHOCKS OF MY LIFE! I could plug this nifty little card directly into the USB! And I thought I wouldnt be so cool having the "tabachoy" adaptor and all.... whew man! Im trying it now and it does work!!! Yeah i'm loving it!!!!

But Im gonna take precautions anyway. Ill continue using the adaptor to take care of the card.... safe play.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:drooling:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home